Winter has just got a new temptation hot chocolate + red wine = Heaven! This sinfully delicious drink has the temperature soaring. Red wine is always divine and add dark chocolate to it and you get the world swooning over this one drink.
We have the easy recipe for the same:
1. 1 1/2 cup milk
2. 1 cup red wine
3. 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
1. Combine milk and dark chocolate chunks in a saucepan. Whisk the concoction continuously over a medium flame. Allow the chocolate to melt and become thick and creamy. Pour red wine into the creamy chocolate milk. Heat up till nice and hot.
Serve Hot in 6-8 smaller cups.
For the ones who count the calories there is a cocoa powder version that is equally delicious. Cocoa powder is low in fat and a great alternative for chocolate.
1. 3 tsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
2. 4 tsp sugar
3. 1/4 cup red wine
4. 1 cup milk
5. pinch of salt
1. Add cocoa powder, milk, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Stir the combinations well till thick and creamy. Add the wine and bring it to boil while whisking it at regular intervals.
2. Serve hot in 2 serving cups.
Get creative by adding cayenne powder, cinnamon, condensed milk, and marshmallows to make it into an exotic concoction. It’s time to entertain your friends with this unique drink and enjoy some special moments by a warm fire during winter.
Read More from Us