The extremely talented 30-year-old actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, whose latest release, ‘MS Dhoni – The Untold Story’ has touched the 100 crore club is all ecstatic about the film doing so well. In a recent interview, Sushant made some candid confessions about his career and personal life.
For Sushant, money was never a consideration. He said: “The equation I share with the camera doesn’t change whether you place a camera in front of me or a live audience. Just the pay cheques differ. But that doesn’t matter to me because I’ve so much money, I don’t even think about it. It’s just lying there. If I get bored, I’ll buy a very expensive bike that I don’t (even) need.” However, Sushant said that the route was never easy for him and nor was the money situation at his home so good. He said, “Of course, money was a big differentiator when I was growing up but I made sure it doesn’t stay that way.”
For Sushant, his skills matter more than money and said: “I was always confident and chose all of my six films carefully from the many offers I got. But with this film (MS Dhoni – The Untold Story) reaching the masses, if I probably do a (film like) Detective Byomkesh Bakshy! Again, more people will watch it. (and) if it doesn’t happen, I can always go back to plays.”
Sushant Singh Rajput has an engineering degree and started his career with plays before moving on to the small screen.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016