SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali: The Beginning captured the minds of all people alike. This epic fantasy drama had all the elements of a perfect blockbuster. Since the time this movie released and ended on a question, it has managed to unite the entire country with one burning question, as to why did Kattappa kill Baahubali?
While for this answer we will have to wait till April 28, 2017, we have some other interesting revelations for you! Wondering what? Well, read on to know more.
Recently on Neha Dhupia’s chat show, No Filter Neha, where Sonam Kapoor was a guest she made quite a startling announcement. On being asked if she had seen the movies, Sonam said that although she hadn’t seen the movies, she had definitely heard the script as she was offered a role in the film. WOW! Who could have thought of that?
But, she refused to be a part of the same. She revealed: “I haven’t seen it. Honestly, I have not seen the movie. I have heard the script, though. I was offered it (a role in the script). I heard the script and it was incredible.” She, however, did not clarify as to why did she turn down the offer or even what part she was offered.
The film stars Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah Bhatia and Anushka Shetty in lead roles. The first look of the ending of this saga, Baahubali: The Conclusion, will be unveiled on October 22, 2016.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016