Shahid Kapoor broke many a hearts last year when he got hitched to the Delhi-based girl, Mira Rajput in an intimate ceremony. Nevertheless, his fans were all too keen on his new beginning and wished him well. When Mira Rajput was pregnant he announced the news to the world in the most epic fashion – at the trailer launch of his super-successful venture, Udta Punjab. He said with full swag, “Haan, main baap banne vaala hun.”
Recently, during a session at the ongoing 18th Jio MAMI International Film Festival with Star, Shahid Kapoor opened up about the challenges he faced after becoming a father to his adorable princess, Misha Kapoor and how Mira hates that she is recognised wherever she goes and cannot escape the limelight. He said that since Misha has been born he has become a better person and wakes up every three hours to change diapers now and almost all his t-shirts smell of puke and have milk stains. Awww! That is so adorable!
Shahid Kapoor was also all praises for his life-partner Mira and said that she kept him grounded and made him want to be a better person. He said that Mira gives him a fresh perspective on things and he never doubted her opinions.
Well, Shahid Kapoor sure is enjoying his marital life to the fullest and the new father cannot stop gushing about his little one. He will next be seen on the silver screen in Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016