Mental health, depression, and anxiety are some common medical terms that are always neglected when we talk about someone suffering from them. Not everyone knows that there are alternative methods like using edibles or CBD oil that could help with these problems you may be experiencing. Hopefully if you suffer from any of these you have already discovered this, but make sure you know the best way to store weed to make the most of it.
But, since the time Bollywood actors and the like have opened up about these ailments and accepted on public platforms that they too have been suffering from depression. After Deepika Padukone opened up about suffering from depression, another big Bollywood star, Hrithik Roshan recently opened up about suffering from depression.
In a recent event held for the launch of M Power’s ‘Everyday Heroes’ campaign, Hrithik came clear about suffering from depression and said: “I have been through my ups and downs and I have faced depression and confusion,” and further added that “Millions don’t know they might be suffering from something clinical which is not their fault. It is nothing one should feel awkward about.” Have a look at him talking about the same here:
He felt that it is a very common ailment and that such a big hue and cry should not be made about the same. He said that “I feel mental health will have an enormous influence on our future. As a society, we are going into a danger zone as far as mental health is concerned. I have seen this problem from very close quarters… I have seen my friends suffer in silence and it bothered me to a level where I started asking questions. I always question this stigma.”
Well, we sure hope with a number of celebrities openly accepting their mental conditions, we will soon be able to remove the stigma associated with depression and mental health.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016