In a first-of-its-kind initiative by combining social media giant, Facebook with a film’s promotion strategy, Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil team has come up with a unique proposition to promote his film. He is going all-out to make sure that his film is a super-success. After the row with MNS over casting Pakistani actors, COEAI banning the film in four states, and finally, Karan Johar having to pay 5 Crores for releasing the film, all seems well now. To put all the negative publicity behind the film, Karan has come up with this unique promotional strategy.
Facebook will be running a contest called ‘Ae Dil Ki Facebook’, which will help people reunite with their lost loved ones with whom they have not been in touch for a very long time. And, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma will be a part of this contest, where they will help people in connecting with each other.
The CMO for Fox Star Studios, Shikha Kapur said, “A unique activity that leverages the reach of Facebook to engage with the core TG and encourages them to reach out to their long-lost connections. By bringing in Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor to help these special relationships reconnect through Facebook serves a dual purpose : it mirrors the central premise of the film – that relationships are precious and are to be nurtured through all odds, and it transcends the fan-star engagement experience to all new emotional level.”
The film, that stars Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Fawad Afzal Khan has been produced by Fox Star Studios and Dharma Productions and is set to release on October 28, 2016.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016