Karan Johar and his latest outing, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil seems to be in news for all the reasons, whether right or wrong. What with the ban on Pakistani actors and the latest decision by The Cinema Owners and Exhibitors Association of India (COEAI) to ban the film in four Indian states, nothing seems to be going right for him.
But, he is pretty chilled out at the moment and revealed a minor detail of the film’s story and characters. Alia Bhatt will be seen in a cameo in the film and will don the role of a DJ. He confirmed this and said: “She [Alia Bhatt] has done a cameo in the film. She is playing a DJ in the very song that we are in (The Breakup Song)”. We had a part for the DJ, so there was a link. It was always a part of the script. If somebody has gotta do it, then why not someone whom I love.”
Well, we sure love this latest development. It will be good to see Alia as a DJ in the film. And, not just Alia Bhatt, the film also boasts of cameos by other Bollywood superstars such as Shah Rukh Khan, Lisa Haydon, and Imran Abbas.
While there has been speculation about whether the film will release on its intended date with all the problem the film has been facing, one thing that Karan can now be relieved on is that the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) has given the film a U/ A rating and in all likelihood, the film will release on its original scheduled date of October 28, 2016.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016