Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Fawad Afzal Khan, and Aishwarya Rai starrer, ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ has been in the news ever since its trailer was released. Whether it be the sizzling romance between the much older Aishwarya and the suave Ranbir or theme of the movie which has kept all on the tenterhooks. And, the songs! Each and every song has managed to captivate the listeners. From the title track to Bulleya to the latest release, Channa Mereya. Each song has a unique quality to it.
Keeping the excitement level of the audience raised high, Karan Johar, the director of the movie released yet another track from the movie. Titled ‘The Breakup Song’, this song is sure going to be a regular party number this season. The beats are peppy, and who said that breakups have to be hard or sad? Gone are the times when breakups meant that the ex-lovers would sit and cry all day long.
This song, which has been sung by Arijit Singh, Badshah, Jonita Gandhi and Nakash Aziz has been composed by Pritam and lyrics have been penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya. The foot-tapping music of the song will definitely compel you to get up and dance.
While releasing the song today, Karan Johar, Anushka Sharma, and Pritam had a rather interesting subtitle for it, “Celebrating breakup is the new cool”. Well, after listening to this one, we surely agree to it!Have a look at the song here:
Produced by Fox Star Studios and Dharma Productions, ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is slated to release on October 28, 2016.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016