Tis the season of love confessions and weddings for our celebrities! The very handsome and talented Neil Nitin Mukesh has got engaged to a Mumbai-based girl, Rukmini Sahay. It was an arranged match for the two of them.
Rukmini and Neil had a courtship period that lasted for just over a month. And, in this short period of time, Rukmini managed to capture the hearts of the entire Mukesh household with ‘her simplicity and upbringing’.
Neil and Rukmini met each other on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi and at their first meeting itself, Neil was sure that he wanted to marry her. He said: “In an arranged thing, the courtship can’t be too long. We met during Ganesh Chaturthi and instantly clicked. I never met girls for marriage. She was the first girl I met and I decided I wanted to marry her. We met for a month after that and we didn’t have any dates after Dussehra so we decided to get engaged as soon as possible. The wedding will be early next year after we sit down and finalise the date.”
And, Neil has super-cute stuff to say about her. He said: “Our chemistry is outstanding. She understands that I am a little bit of a prankster. I have a habit of joking around and sometimes people don’t understand my jokes. They might get offended sometimes, but she instantly understood the kind of person I am and laughed at every point. She completely understands me in that sense. I love her for that.”
The couple plans to tie the knot early next year.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016