Ever since the trailer of the film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil released, the major talking point has been the chemistry of the lead pair, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor. Their intimacy has got everyone rather excited and the film has sure turned out to live up to its hype. The film has been getting rave reviews and is being liked by people all over for its beautiful portrayal of human emotions.
When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was asked about her intimate scenes in the film, she had a rather interesting take on them. She said: “When ‘Bride And Prejudice’ happened, it had a kiss in the script. But I said Gurinder (Chadha) we can avoid it because it isn’t crucial to your story. And you don’t miss it between Martin Henderson and me at all. During that phase, I also did ‘Shabd’. There wasn’t a kiss but there was intimacy shown by a female director (Leena Yadav). We filmed it in a way and joked that it could be my show reel to the West. I was okay with projecting intimacy without contact. Because I knew how much a kiss with me would be discussed. We came to ‘Dhoom’, 10 years into my career, by which point a kiss had become a familiar sight. So with the changing times, you consider what could be shocking or not with a sense of responsibility. A social and visual comfort comes with the changing times. You gauge that keeping your comfort space in mind. When I did the kiss in ‘Dhoom’, we decided to treat it in a scene. There’s a dialogue in the kiss. It’s not like there are a crescendo music and just a kiss. Hrithik and I don’t run into each other’s arms.”
Well, that surely is a good way to put it Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Read More from Us
Latest posts by Arunima Aggarwal (see all)
- Deepika Padukone And Vin Diesel Will Steal Your Hearts - November 4, 2016
- Queen Fame Lisa Haydon Gets Married to Her Longtime Boyfriend Dino Lalvani In An Intimate Beach Wedding - November 1, 2016
- Farhan Akhtar Has Flatly Refused To Pay Any Money To Release His Production ‘Raees’ - October 31, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Take On Her Intimate Scenes With Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Is Rather Interesting - October 30, 2016
- Koffee with Karan First Guest Officially Confirmed! - October 29, 2016